WE ARE RE-OPENING!
Our community has been through a lot this spring of 2020, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for Allegany Dental Care and you may have seen this during previous visits to our offices. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our offices will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions for COVID-19. You may be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We are asking that only the patient enters the office. One adult may accompany a minor child.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call one of our three offices:
- 19418 Leitersburg Pike 301-797-8987
- 17719 Virginia Ave. 301-714-2244
- 22109 Jefferson Blvd. 301-824-5111
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. If you are not a current patient, we invite you to join our Allegany Dental Care family.